Before registering in VISIONWALLET LTD, the company administration recommends that you read the document below. Interaction with deposit projects of VISIONWALLET LTD. Registering in a project is only subject to the unconditional acceptance of all of the provisions described below. http://VISIONWALLET LTD.com, https:// VISIONWALLET LTD.com.
1. 1. The right to create an account in the deposit project VISIONWALLET LTD is available to all individuals who do not belong to the following categories
1.1 Underage (in accordance with the legislation of the country of residence);
1.2 Persons declared legally incompetent on the basis of a medical report;
2. Responsibility for the decision to join the VISIONWALLET LTD project, for all its actions within the project (compliance / non-compliance with the rules, financial transactions, etc.) and their consequences lies entirely on the client.
3. Rights and obligations of the client of the VISIONWALLET LTD project:
3.1 Each project client, equally with other such clients, has the right to use all the services provided by the VISIONWALLET LTD project: use his personal account on the project website, deposit funds and receive income according to the terms of the deposit plan, use the bonuses of the referral program of the project, contact the project support service with help.
3.2 The client has the right to create and manage accounts within the project. If a client manages several accounts, all accounts associated with it will be blocked, and access to company resources may be changed.
3.3 The client undertakes to ensure complete confidentiality of any information received from the administration of the company.
3.4 The client agrees not to disclose his registration data to third parties. If the client has provided his password for access to third parties, which subsequently led to hacking of the account and loss of funds, the responsibility lies only with him.
3.5 The Client is obliged to provide reliable protection for his computer, tablet, smartphone and any other device that he accesses his account. In case of theft of funds from the client due to lack of adequate protection, VISIONWALLET LTD is not responsible for this.
3.6. The client independently decides on the choice of an deposit plan, the deposit amount in the project and realizes that any deposit amounts involves certain risks, and therefore, for any result, it will not make claims to the company proVISIONWALLET LTD.
3.7. The client is advised to periodically access his account during the period of the deposit plan in order to monitor the security of his account. In case you find traces of unauthorized access to your account, financial transactions carried out without your knowledge, etc. contact company support immediately or directly to the administration.
3.8 The client is obliged to comply with the established rules in full. In case of violation of any provision of this document, VISIONWALLET LTD has the right to terminate cooperation with this client unilaterally.
4. Rights and obligations of the administration of the VISIONWALLET LTD project:
4.1 The VISIONWALLET LTD company guarantees its customers the provision of all declared services, in full and in accordance with the specified conditions
4.2 VISIONWALLET LTD is committed to ensuring the operability of its deposit project, providing advisory support to project clients, and promptly resolving any technical problems that cause difficulties for the client working with the project website.
4.3 VISIONWALLET LTD guarantees its customers the highest level of protection for their personal data and funds deposited.
4.4 VISIONWALLET LTD is committed to ensuring the complete confidentiality of the personal information of the project client obtained during registration, as well as for the entire period of the client’s participation in the project.
4.5 In case of fraud on the part of the client (attempts to hack into the accounts of other clients, introducing himself as an employee of VISIONWALLET LTD to attract new customers through a referral program, etc.) or violation of any paragraphs of this document, the administration of VISIONWALLET LTD has the full right to unilaterally terminate providing deposit services to this client, block his account (s) without the possibility of returning the funds available on it. In case of any minor violations by the client or controversial situations, the administration has the right to temporarily block the client’s account. In the future, a company representative will contact him to resolve the current situation
4.5.1 VISIONWALLET LTD conducts financial activities in full compliance with the requirements of financial regulators and higher authorities of the countries of the European Union and the Russian Federation. Reporting to regulatory authorities may include the collection of user data, including, in some situations, Visionwallet (at the request of higher authorities) may ask the client to provide a package of documents for verification (also known as the "KYC process"), including the client's passport, information about his financial activities, income statements and other related documents. For the period of time required for verification, transactions on the user's account are frozen (suspended). Verification times depend on many factors and are communicated to the client in each case. Document processing is protected by law, and all documents, when submitted to regulatory authorities, are transferred through an encrypted secure channel.
4.6 The administration of the VISIONWALLET LTD project has the right, at its discretion, to change the contents of this document without the prior consent of the project clients. Clients will be informed about the planned changes privately or on the project website. The client has the right not to accept innovations, but then he must inform the project support service or directly administration about this. Cooperation with such a client will be terminated by mutual agreement.
4.7 VISIONWALLET LTD has all rights to the content and any information and materials posted on the project website. Any illegal use of personal information and intellectual property of a company is punishable by copyright law.
4.8. The client agrees to receive E-Mail and SMS mailings on his contact details specified during registration.
5. All conditions for making a profit (plan validity period, deposit amount, profit percentage, additional opportunities) are agreed upon by the client in the contents of the deposit plan, which the client chooses independently.
6. In case of force majeure circumstances (any circumstances beyond the competence of the company), the administration of the VISIONWALLET LTD project is relieved of responsibility to its customers for failure to fulfill all declared functions and services. The client does not have the right to make claims and demand material compensation from VISIONWALLET LTD if, due to these circumstances, the result of the client’s participation in the project does not meet the expected result.
7. Conflicts / disputes (not related to 4.5. Of this document) of any kind between the client and the administration of the VISIONWALLET LTD project should be resolved only through negotiations with the conclusion of a mutually beneficial agreement.